The Warwick Courier's Best Blog 2017 Tutti Recruitti are delighted to share edgy recruitment company Purple Splat's advertisement
Location: London (The Gherkin)
Join Online Daily Mail's #4 'Funnest Company to Work For 2017'. And guess what...we plan to get even FUNNER this year
How come we are so damn fun?! We follow Dad's (Purple Splat CEO Chad Williams) 10 Fun Commandments
1. We have the 'Guinness Book of Records' biggest bell in an office for you to chime when you make a placement
2. The office is super chilled. You can dress down on the last working day of every (YES EVERY) month!
3. WHO DOESN'T LOVE A FRIDAY BEER
4. 12 hour days
5. You hit your quarterly target you legend! Go home 30 mins early
6. Monitored daily talk time completion = get your cue out and meet Dad at the pool table!
7. Annual Benidorm Disco Party (hint hint...it might be a boozy one) for top billers
8. We trust you. Turn up 5 minutes late twice and we won't ask questions
9. We want to see your cheeky smile at all times!
10. CC Dad into every email
So are you ready to dance aboard the Purple Splat Party Bus?